Home Page: Agendas
March 2, 2010 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the February 2 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Mike Immel, Rural Insurance, Annual review of Town insurance coverage
8. Presentation by Dan Feldner on the cost of road works over next 20 years.
9. Board of Appeals March 18
10. Fire Department actions.
11. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Decide purchase of TIGER flail ditch mower.
C. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
11. Old business
12. New business
A. Approve East Shore Recycling Commission agreement and by-law update.
B. Discuss extension of recycling agreement with Veolia with ESRC
C. Discuss effects of Working Lands Initiative on Town Zoning and Comprehensive Plan, Direction Town needs to go.
13. Reports of meetings attended
A. WTA District meetings
14. Next month’s main agenda items.
15. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated this 25th day of February, 2010.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda