Home Page: Agendas
March 3, 2009 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the February 3 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Design progress of Kiel Rd bridge
C. Design progress on Kiel Rd TRIP-D project
D. How to handle snow being pushed across road and possible charge to remove from right of way
E. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Discuss Drop Off center letter and start date for window stickers
B. Discuss road agreement with Brothertown
C. Discuss loan sources for road projects
10. New business
A. Discuss progress of new Fire service contract with Towns of Brothertown and Taycheedah
B. Appoint additional poll workers for spring election
11. Reports of meetings attended
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 26th day of February 2008.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda