Home Page: Agendas
March 5, 2013 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the February 5 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. 2013 insurance review with Mike Immel
8. Fire Department Communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Discuss fees for farm road access to fields and other
C. Discuss surface Treatment for CalMar Rd
D. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Approve easement for cemetery road and maintenance.
B Next step in transfer of cemetery ownership.
10. New business
A. Decide options of inspection during construction on Johnsburg Rd
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. Con Tech culvert meeting
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
14. Adjourn to closed session, negotiation for acquisition of right of way, ss 19.85(1)(e).
15. Reconvene to open session to adjourn meeting.
Dated the 25th day of February 2013.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda