Home Page: Agendas
March 6, 2012 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the February 7 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Annual insurance review with Immel Insurance
8. Fire Department Communications
A. Adjust budget from 2011 residual
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Progress on Johnsburg Rd
C. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Decide use of Town push mower
10. New business
A. Court challenges to redistricting, effect on ward lines.
B. WTA Capital Day, visit with 3 Assemblymen and Senators
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. WTA District meeting
B. FDL County unit meeting
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 27th day of February 2012.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda