Home Page: Agendas
March 6, 2018 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday March 6, 2018 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the February 6, 2018 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid
7. Annual Insurance review by Mike Immel
8. Fire Department Communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Salt order for 2019
C. Kiel road bridge repair and DOT aid
D. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Discuss Calumet Sanitary plan to amend district boundary
B Discuss land survey issue of Town Hall lot
11. New business
A. Approve bid on repair of overhead door in garage.
B. Discuss ECRPC plan to inventory road attributes
C. Discuss hiring at recycle center
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: Tuesday April 5, 2018 due to election
Dated the 1st day of March 2018.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
May 8, 2019 Agenda
April 3, 2019 Agenda
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda