Home Page: Agendas
March 7, 2017 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the December 21 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid
7. Adjust budget end of year.
8. Fire Department Communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Discuss Race the Lake
11. New business
A. Approve CSM for Bill Schneider
B. Approve CSM for Matt Heus
C. Discuss 1 ton truck specs
D. Increasing the salt order
E. Discussion about Kiel Road east of Marytown
F. Discussion on lowering the speed limit on Artesia Beach Road
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: Wed. April 5th, 2017(Tues, April 4 Spring Election)
Dated the 2nd day of March, 2017.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda