Home Page: Agendas
March 8, 2016 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday March 8, 2016 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the February 3 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Insurance review by Mike Immel
8. Fire Department Communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
10. Old business
A. Actions to be taken on property on Gulig Rd.
11. New business
A. Open bids for Johnsburg and Calmar RD. Accept bids.
B. Decide replacement mower.
C. Approve liquor license for new owner of Marytown Tap
D. Discuss FDL LCD plan for watershed work by Lakeside Cemetary
12. Report on meetings attended
A. County unit meeting
B. District meeting
13 Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: April 7,2015 due to election on April 5
Dated the 2nd day of March, 2016.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda