Home Page: Agendas
May 2, 2017 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Thursday May 2, 2017 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the April 6 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of clerks minutes of special meeting April 18.
6. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
7. Examine and approve bills to be paid
8. Fire Department Communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Problem of Kiel Rd in Marytown
C. Building permit Report
10. Old business
11. New business
A. Approve Plan Commission recommendation for Laverne Casper request.
B. Approve CSM for Laverne Casper
C. Discuss problems at drop off center
D. BOR May 20, 2017
E. Discuss plans for hosting June County Unit WTA meeting
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: June 6, 2017
Dated the 27th day of April, 2017.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda