Home Page: Agendas
May 3, 2011 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, May 3, 2011 following zoning ordinance public hearing at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the April 6 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Open bids for paving of Kiel Rd and Lakeshore Dr project and accepting bid
8. Fire Department Communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Town Board Road tour
C. Salt needs for 2011-12 season, decide amount needed
D. Discuss cost of culvert on St Paul Rd replacement
E. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. E-cycling with ESRC & FDL County clean sweep
10. New business
A. Approve resolution for loan
B. Approve Dorn Rd agreement with the Town of New Holstein
C. Discuss drainage along Schoenborn Rd With Bill Eickoff and Joe Halbach
D. Approve change to zoning ordinance from public hearing
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. Elected officers training WTA May 3
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 28th day of April 2011.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda