Home Page: Agendas
May 3, 2016 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday May 3, 2016 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the April 7 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
10. Old business
A. Actions to be taken on property on Gulig Rd.
B. Appoint caretaker for Lakeside Cemetery
11. New business
A. Approve Sexual Predator ordinance
B. Approve Driveway permit form and fee
C. Approve permit form and fee for boring under Town road
D. Approve fire protection agreements with Town of Brothertown and Taycheedah
E. Relocation of burns site at drop off center
F. Fire Department ordinance
12. Report on meetings attended
A. District WTA meeting
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: June 7, 2016
Dated the 28th day of April, 2016.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda