Home Page: Agendas
May 4, 2010 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the April 7th meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Communications with Fire Department
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Discuss leaks in garage area.
C. Decide approach to work on Kiel road west of Marytown
D. Decide seal coating of Dorn Rd between Kiel Rd and Cty Q in conjunction with Town of New Holstien and between Kiel Rd and Cty HH
E. Schedule road tour by Town Board.
F. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Decide moving forward with updating of Town Comprehensive Plan, Zoning Ordinances, Farm Land Preservation Ordinance and Farmland Preservation Map.
10. New business
A. Approve Liquor license Change due to sale of Capone’s.
B. Appoint members of Plan Commission: Larry Schneider, Chris Eickhoff and alternate Dennis Lefeber for 3 years to May 2013.
11. Reports of meetings attended
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 28th day of April, 2010.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda