Home Page: Agendas
May 7, 2013 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 7:000 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the April 3rd meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe) & Proof of Insurance.
B. Town road trip inspections.
C. Installation of signs and posts, and culverts.
D. Resolution on Signs right of ways vs. Fields right of ways.
E. Discuss Johnsburg Road project and options.
F. Road bids.
G. Discuss drop off center
H. Approve Permanent Limited Easements – Johnsburg Rd
I. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. A. Drop off center (Responsibilites and Liaison.)
10. A. Road money budget.
B. Approve resolution for Johnsburg Road loan.
11. A. Approve LaClare Farms Class A Liquor(Store)
and Class B Beer, and Class C Wine (Café)
12. A. Discuss monthly meetings, dates, and times.
B. Discuss 4-H town hall and sanitary district.
C. Discuss Board of Review time and date.
D. Meeting of ESRC 5/8/13 – 11:00 – Town of Calumet representative
E. Approve Certified Survey Map/Little Farmer.
13. A. Discuss cemetery business and maintenance.
B. Report on Boy Scouts paper project at Recycle Center.
14. Reports of meetings attended
A. 2013 Town Officials Workshop.
15. Next month’s main agenda items.
16. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 2nd day of May, 2013.
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of Board of Appeals and Plan Commission may be in attendance.
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda
April 6, 2017 Agenda
March 7, 2017 Agenda