Home Page: Agendas
November 1, 2011 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the October 4 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications
A. Volunteer Fund Budget
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Pacer ratings for roads
C. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
10. New business
A. Appoint grievance mediator and set per diem
B. Appoint Plan Commission and Board of Appeals members
C. Approve MOA relating to the Statewide Registration System with FDL County
D. Final look at 2012 budget
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. WTA meeting
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 3rd day of November 2011.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda