Home Page: Agendas
November 5, 2013 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2013 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the October 2, 2013 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
A. Discuss amendment to 2000 Wastewater Agreement w/City of FDL.
B. Discuss banning use of rifles in the Town of Calumet.
C. Discuss Resolution in Opposition to SB349 relating to Regulation of Nonmetallic Mining/WI Towns Association
D. Approve Resolution of Town Board to Propose Exceeding Levy Limit.
E. Discuss salt application.
F. Discuss vehicles and machinery updates.
G. Discuss Ken as liaison with Don.
H. Discuss chairman and supervisors convention.
9. Old Business
A. Report on Johnsburg Siren status (Ken).
B. Cemetery update.
C. Discuss installation of Right of Way signs.
10. Next month’s main agenda items.
11. Next month’s meeting date (Tues. 12/3, yearend meeting 12/26 or 12/30???)
12 Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited
Dated the 31st day of October, 2013.
Michael Endries – Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of Board of Appeals and Plan Commission may be in attendance.
September 1, 2015 Agenda
August 4, 2015 Agenda
July 7, 2015 Agenda
June 2, 2015 Agenda
May 5, 2015 Agenda
April 9, 2015 Agenda
March 3, 2015 Agenda
February 3, 2015 Agenda
December 30, 2014 Agenda
December 2, 2014 Agenda