Home Page: Agendas
November 7, 2017 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday November 7, 2017 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the October 3, 2017 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Adjust budget
7. Examine and approve bills to be paid
8. Fire Department Communications
A. Approve Fire Department 2018 budget
B. Approve 2018 Fire Department Chiefs
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Kiel road bridge repair and DOT aid
C. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Discuss Calumet Sanitary plan to amend district boundary
B Discuss replacement of Marytown siren
C Report on sale of old truck and mower
11. New business
A. Approve CSM for Mike Muellenbach
B. Decide sale of scrap iron from drop off center
C. Approve annual Town letter for tax bills
D. Discuss Fence Ordinance
E. Discuss ordinance on snow left on roadway by citizens plowing
F. Discuss needs in a nuisance ordinance, what is and how wide to be
G. Budget hearing and meeting, November 14, 7:00 PM.
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: December 5, 2017.
Dated the 2nd day of November 2017.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda