Home Page: Agendas
November 8, 2012 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the October 2 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Presentation by LaClare farm.
8. Fire Department Communications
A. Approve contracts with Town of Taycheedah and Town of Brothertown
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Discuss options for in place recycling of asphalt
C. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Approve easement for cemetery road and maintenance.
B Next step in transfer of cemetery ownership.
10. New business
A. Approve CSM for Charles Mauer
B. Final look at budget before public hearing.
C. Write tax letter for 2012
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. WTA state meeting
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 1st day of November 2012.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda