Home Page: Agendas
October 2, 2013 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2013 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the September 3, 2013 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
A. Report on Special TB meeting with necessary motions.
B. Ditch on Town Hall Road.
C. Discuss tree trimming, rocks exposed at recycle center, steel pile, other recyclables.
D. Matt Lavey Farms – bore under St. Paul Rd to install transfer pipe on edge of right away.
E. Discuss town equipment and maintenance.
F. Employees work load for October.
G. Update on Johnsburg Siren.
H. Laptop for WISLR entries & possible internet use at fire house.
I. Discuss improvement plan and LRIP application.
J. Update Johnsburg Rd Phase II construction & spot blacktopping.
K. Plan Commission recommendation on Groeschel zone change.
L. Set date for budget workshop/October.
M. Set date for Budget Hearing/November.
9. Old Business
A. Report on right of ways/working land in right of ways (Ken)
B. Cemetery update.
10. Adjourn to closed session, if needed, to discuss employee work load/schedule.
11. Reconvene to open session with necessary motions if needed.
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Next month’s meeting date (Tues. 11/5)
14. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited
Dated the 26th day of September, 2013.
Michael Endries – Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of Board of Appeals and Plan Commission may be in attendance.
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda