Home Page: Agendas
October 6, 2009 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, October 6, 2009 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the September 1 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Open and award bids for electric and paving service to salt shed.
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Application for next TRIP cycle program, Johnsburg Rd joint with Taycheedah.
C. Progress on Kiel Rd TRIP-D project.
D. Progress on Kiel Rd bridge project.
E. Rate roads for WISLR
F. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Board of Appeals
A. Town Variance for Salt shed
B. Petrie variance for home remodeling
10. New business
A. Approve MOU relating to the Statewide Registration System with FDL County
B. Approve addition Town of Fond du Lac Sewer District#6 to the Outlying Sewer Group.
C. Cedar Lodge request for parking along Artesia Beach Rd following 151 road work.
D. Discuss annual tax letter.
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. FDL Co Town Unit meeting
B. WTA budgeting meeting
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 1st day of October 2009.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda