Home Page: Agendas
October 6, 2010 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the September 1 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Communications with fire department
A. Approve compensation adjustment for officers and directors
B. Approve fire department budget for 2011
C. Approve fire department volunteer fund budget
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Completion of Kiel Rd, west end of Marytown
C. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Discuss updates to Dorn Rd agreement with Town of New Holstein.
B. Progress on Comprehensive Plan with Martenson & Eisele
10. New business
A. Decide upgrading market drive program for assessor
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. Winter road maintenance
B. Budget workshop
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 1st day of October 2010.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda