Home Page: Agendas
September 1, 2009 Sept. 1, 2009 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the August 4 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Presentation by Dave Polzin – Cover All Structures
C. Salt shed bid specifications and bid timing
D. Decide to use gravel from corner reconstruction to expand parking area
E. Progress on Kiel Rd TRIP-D
F. Request for center line on Kiel Rd by trucks delivering to Lake Breeze
G. Kiel Rd Bridge building schedule
H. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
8. Fire Department
A. Bill payment schedule – prevention of late fees
9, Plan Commission
A. Approve Bock rezone from Ag to Commercial
10. Old business
A. Business cards for Town officials
11. New business
A. Approve R/W agreement for Kiel Rd
12. Reports of meetings attended
A. Pacer WISLR
13. Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 26th day of August 2009.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda
April 6, 2017 Agenda
March 7, 2017 Agenda