Home Page: Agendas
September 2, 2014 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2014 at 6:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be a short meeting with the Fire Department and Town Board to present information to the electorate on the Fire Department operating on it’s own. The Town Board meeting will immediately follow this meeting.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the July 1, 2014 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department communications.
8. Recycling Center report.
9. Constable’s Report.
10. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
Reports and Communication with necessary motions.
11. Discuss and make necessary motions about Konen Trucking road damage on the
corner of Artesia Rd and Lakeshore Dr.
12. Discuss work load.
13. Discuss trees in right of way on Weber Road.
14. Appoint Plan Commission member, Larry Schneider moved out of the area.
15. Appoint Board of Appeals member, present member does not make the hearings.
16. Motion to have Groeschel Co. service the AC & heating with a summer
17. DOT local road certification due by October 10, 2014 – used to determine
General Transportation Aids.
18. Old Business.
A. Update on Marlin Matznick’s request for use of golf cart on Hwy G in
Maryown – letter from County Road Commissioner.
B. Update on dilapidated properties in the town, letter being composed.
C. Update of Town Right of Way signs, list of names, letter to put ROW posts
back – received list of addresses, no names.
D. Update from committee on Town website.
E. Update cemetery corner by the creek.
19. Next month’s main agenda items.
20. Next month’s meeting date – Tuesday, October 7, 2014.
21. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited
Dated the 28th day of August, 2014.
Michael Endries – Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of Board of Appeals and Plan Commission may be in attendance.
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda
April 6, 2017 Agenda