Home Page: Agendas
September 3, 2012 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, September 3, 2012 at 10:00 AM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the August 7 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Explanation of new TV mitigation by BSGF representative
8. Fire Department Communications
A. Contract talks with other Towns
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Patches for Johnsburg Rd and Schumacher Rd.
C. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Approve dog kennel for constable.
B. Easement description for cemetery access and maintenance.
10. New business
A. Approve recycling grant application with ESRC
B. Approve CSM for Mike Tasch Farms, Inc.
11. Continue discussion of road funding
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 30th day of August 2012.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda