Home Page: Agendas
September 3, 2013 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 6:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Adjourn to closed session to discuss employee and status.
3. Reconvene to open session.
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
6. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the August 6, 2013 meeting.
7. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
8. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
9. Fire Department communications
10. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
A. Wind turbine study - possible speaker.
B. WISLR meeting – Ken Lefeber.
C. Discuss possible fill in for recycle center.
D. Approve signs for recycle center and gate.
E. Possible recycle center winter hours – 10 AM-2 PM – open weekly – Oct-Feb.
F. Adopt Resolution 1-2013 to Support Consolidation Recycling Grant thru East Short Recycling Commission.
G. Prices on rental for fall ditch cutting.
H. Discuss right of ways/working land in the right of ways & possible ordinance.
I. Update on Johnsburg Road Phase II construction.
9. Old Business
A. Finalize appointments for Plan Commission and Board of Appeals members.
B. Cemetery update.
10. Next month’s main agenda items.
11. Next month’s meeting date (Tues. 10/1)
12. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited
Dated the 29th day of August, 2013.
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of Board of Appeals and Plan Commission may be in attendance.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda