Home Page: Agendas
September 5, 2017 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday September 5, 2017 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the August 1 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid
7. Fire Department Communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Approve painting center line on Kiel Rd
C. Kiel road bridge repair and DOT or WEM aids
D. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Discuss Calumet Sanitary plan to amend district boundary
B Discuss replacement of Marytown siren
11. New business
A. Approve CSM for Ron Meyer
B. Discuss method for sale of old truck
C. Discuss tile line around building and holding tank
D. Discuss Ditch and embankment maintenance ordinance
E. Discuss ordinance on snow left on roadway by citizens plowing
F. Discuss needs in a nuisance ordinance, what is and how wide to be
G. Discuss Tommy J’s lot line issues
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: October 3, 2017.
Dated the 25th day of August, 2017.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda