Home Page: Agendas
September 6, 2016 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday September 6, 2016 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the August 2 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications – presentation of Department administrative rules
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Progress on property on Gulig Rd.
B. Rescind motion for referendum to change from an elected to appointed Assessor as such referendum not allowed by State Statute.
11. New business
A. Approve zoning change from Farmland Preservation to Agricultural for Dave and Sue Burlingham as recommended by the Plan Commission.
B. Approve CSM for Dave and Sue Burlingham.
C. County wide road meeting for municipal officials. Write 3 problems or roads with issues.
D. Discuss East Central Regional Plan Commission Technical Assistance Program.
E. Request for building inspection at Winnebago Park.
F. Discuss referendum question as to change to appointed assessor.
12. Report on meetings attended A. ESRC meeting
B. County Unit meeting
13 Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: October 4, 2016
Dated the 1st day of September, 2016.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda
April 6, 2017 Agenda
March 7, 2017 Agenda