Home Page: Notices
December 1, 2014 Special Elector Meeting
NOTICE OF SPECIAL TOWN MEETING
OF THE ELECTORS OF THE TOWN OF CALUMET
Notice is hereby given that a special town meeting of electors of the Town of Calumet,
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, will be held at the town hall on the 1st day of December, 2014 at 7:00 PM. The town elector meeting will be held for the following purposes:
1. To approve the total highway expenditures for 2015 pursuant to
s.82.03(2)(a) of Wis Statutes.
2. Consider changing from an elected assessor to an appointed assessor.
3. Establish the salaries of elected officials.
4. Establish a tax levy of $351,180.00 with a mill rate from its current rate
of $1.82 up to an $0.18, increase to $2.00 per $1,000.00.
5. To approve the 2014 total town tax levy to be collected in 2015
Pursuant to S.60.10(1)(a) of Wis. Statutes.
6. Control of credit card.
By: Mary Casper
Dated this 15th day of October, 2014
SPECIAL TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF CALUMET
Notice is hereby given that on Monday, December 1, 2014 following the Public Budget Hearing and the Special Town Meeting; the Town Board will meet for the purpose of adopting the Town of Calumet Budget for 2015.
Mary Casper, Clerk
Town of Calumet
December 3, 2018 Budget Meeting
November 27, 2018 Notice of Election
October 11, 2018 Budget Workshop
October 9, 2018 Help Wanted
September 3, 2018 DOR Notice
May 19, 2018 Board of Review
May 17, 2018 Plan Commission
May 10, 2018 Open Book Notice
April 17, 2018 Annual Town Meeting
December 21, 2017 Plan Commission Hearing